Hello my friends, yes I'm finally blogging about yesterday's outing with Nic, Jud, Shu, Rach and Bins(: I think I've said it already, but it was AWESOME! And guess what?
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD.
Yeah, coming from me that's rather impressive, I know. So anyway, let's begin from the start. Met with Nic, Jud and Rach at candy empire where we bought lots of stuff. Then we walked around various stores where we were joined by Shuli. And let me tell you, that girl has like tonnes of high-waisted pants/shorts/skirts. She's always in a different one everytime I see her. Really!
So after walking around a bit more (I bought a shirt) we went to collect the tickets and we saw this huge life-size cardboard thing of the HSM stars. (Haha! I had mental images of Daveday's versions of Miley Cyrus' songs...) Below you can see different reactions we had towards Zac Efron. That's Nic followed by Jud.
After that we had lunch at Carl's Jr. I think Nic is funnily unglam.

Haha. Moving on, we went to Toys'R'Us. Let the pics explain a little bit (There were funnier ones, but I'm running out of patience already with all the photo uploading!):

So after that was the movie(: And it was surprisingly good, but Sharpay should have had more lines. And Nic cried 5 times! Rachel cried once. HAHA! (: Those two are classic. For more details also go to Nic's Xanga.
After that, we went to Page One. Shuli and I went to the CD/DVD section. There was this huge HSM book thing and we saw these 2 girls as well and one of them said (while pointing to Sharpay/Ashley Tisdale), "She looks like a bitch!" Shuli and I were laughing uncontrollably.
We also walked around a bit more and took cool pics at this playground thing. Once again, there were lots more than this but Shuli still has to upload them(: (HINT TO SHULI!) Here you go:
We then walked around quite a bit more before deciding to head home. Now there's just (haha, 'just' is an understatement) next Friday, Hardrock Cafe, our baking and night movie marathon and Jud's December event to wait for(: