I don't know what to call this.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hello again, this post is because of the many people who've been tagging, so I think I should post something else or they'll be just stuck with my introduction and test post. Yeah. I would come up with a list of why my tag board's so flooded, but that'll be rather egoistic don't you think?
Fine, this post will be a 'what-i've-been-up-to' kind of post. There's been lots of dancing, mainly at O school and church as well as operation meta for church on Friday and Monday. Tonnes of fun(: And who could forget enrichment at school? IT with video editing (go see Nic's blog when she uploads the vid), personal grooming, some career quest thing and other stuff. Also, for the career thing, they gave us the DISC test to do and this time I got a different result from when I did it at church. I'm now a C-D-I. Where did the C come from....
Anyway, the holidays are gonna be a blast. Lots of meeting up with people like Shu, Jud, Nic and Buns, tonnes of dance, church stuff (always exciting) and Jud's special event which is gonna be done way to early. Haha. And I forgot. Lots of studying and doing work too! I'm gonna revise all my sec3 things and start on some sec4 stuff too. As usual, the holidays are gonna be really busy and packed out.
As for shoutouts, this blog is still new so I can't fill up one day with shoutouts for everyone, so I'm gonna space all of them out(: Yours will be coming soon if it hasn't already! (Yeah, just to make the reader feel special. Or something like that.)
Bye!
Juiced 8:59 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules