More Than Life
Monday, October 27, 2008
Stand by everything You saidStand by the promises we madeLet go of everything I'll run into Your open armsAnd all I knowI love You more than lifeI love You more than lifeFall back on everything You've doneFall back on everlasting armsWhen all the world is swept awayYou are all the things I needYou're the air I breatheHow can it beYou were the one on the cross that died for me?Lifted for all our shame?How can it beThe scars in Your hands are for me?You are the king of all- More Than Life by HillsongI've never really paid much attention to that song before, but it came up when my ipod was on shuffle and I went 'Wow'. If you have the time, you should go listen to it properly(:
Anyway today was the worship team gathering thing at Sennett(: Rach was sharing about going deeper, higher and stronger for the next 6 months, and I'm pretty excited about it. Yeah. Haha just had to say that.
Also, (I think it was on Saturday night) I was blog-hopping and somehow ended up at Jarrold's old blog, looking at the tagboard. And when I read my tags, I thought 'Wow, I sound pretty immature'. Haha! And I had that same thought the last time I started blogging again and read my old posts. I think that if I go read my old posts on that same previous blog right now I'd also find them immature. However, that's not possible cos I forgot my username. But then, what if I read this same post together with others in this blog in a year's time? I'm wondering if I'd find it immature too. Haha, ok I think I'm over-thinking (yeah, I don't think that's a real word).
Ok, that's all(:
Juiced 8:56 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules