sean. sigh.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Haha! I didn't intend to post again and so soon, but take a look at this. (Sean, I'm not mocking you, I just find this funny!)
Sean says:
i still find your blogskin dam cute__♠.melissa says:
yeah me tooSean says:
orange joice!?!? mom!?!!??!
__♠.melissa says:
hahahah yeah!Sean says:
hahahh
Sean says:
its the ultimate random tagline to me
Sean says:
"mom?"
Sean says:
OH NO!!!! I UNDERSTAND THE PICTURE!!!
Sean says:
SO CUTE!!!@#$%^&^%$#@__♠.melissa says:
....Sean says:
the orange thinks the sup of orange juice beside is his mom!!__♠.melissa says:
took you that long?!Sean says:
cup
Sean says:
ummmmm ya.__♠.melissa says:
hhaahah!Sean says:
hahhahahahahahaha SO CUTE!!!!@#$%$#@!__♠.melissa says:
intellectual, huh?Yup, that's intellectual Sean Lee for you. However, my apologies if you only did understand this blogskin after reading the above msn conversation. If that's you, I don't know what to say.
Juiced 9:30 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules