Amazing Race.
Friday, November 28, 2008
You know what?
What, Melissa?If there was a reality show that I could choose to go for, I'd pick the Amazing Race. It does look really fun actually and I feel rather inclined towards it. If anyone shares my opinion on this, tell me and we'll go sign up together someday.
Anyway, I wish I had a little bit more time. Free time, I mean. I'm not complaining or anything, but really I'd like to be able to meet up with lots of friends that I wanna spend more time with but haven't had the chance to yet. The list is quite long, actually. Judith, Nic, Shuli, Rach, Bins, Bel, Shenna, to name a few cos I really haven't seen them in such a long time.
Today's dance rehearsal at O school was great as usual, I've grown to be quite fond of the dancers in the same segment as me(:
This was quite a random post, actually. But that's all, so byebye!(:
Juiced 12:21 AM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules