BASICALLY WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO IS DANCE
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Hihi(:
I think I'm actually losing interest in blogging yet again. But I'll try and keep this
a little bit longer (Judith spasms). Anyway, here's a very quick summary of the past few days.
Sunday... Haha, I couldn't wake up for service. But it was my first time, so don't come down too hard on me! So I woke up at 12pm and went to o school for the first vetting session, which was good. After that, I headed to church with Hosea and brainstormed about dance stuff. And then it was time for studio.
Monday was dull. After school ended, I went home and wasted time. Yeah, that's about it. OHHH WAIT! At 12am that night, there was this show on the discovery channel about surviving and stuff. Then I was like, "Ascension's coming, this is useful!" Hah. No it wasn't really. But it was still really interesting to watch anyway.
Then there's today. Nothing too dramatic, but the best part of the day so far was when Rachel finally passed me the CD she had burned(: Thanks Rach! Haha. I also had an extremely hard time staying awake.
I've been listening to Radio Disney a lot recently. Thanks to Nicole and Judith. Haha! And I do agree with Jud that they repeat lots of songs. Like "Get Back", "Tell Me Something I Don't Know", "Fly On The Wall", stuff from HSM3, "That's What You Get", etc etc. I mentioned previously that I was addicted to "Sneakernight" right? Nooooo. Now it's
Chicago's Cell Block Tango. With the video included. I know it's not the newest thing around, but it's awesome still.
Alright, so anyway I think I might take a nap now. Yes, at this weird time. I've been sleeping at 2am every night. Hope I can wake up for dinner later on cos Auntry Irene's coming! Exciting stuff. As in Carey's mom. Carey's my awesomest and coolest cousin who lives in London. However she's not in Singapore cos she's studying in University right now.
Ok ok I shall stop delaying. Byebye!
Juiced 5:22 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules