I don't know what to title this as
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Hello dear friends(:
Haha before I start any updating on what's been happening, I must say Jarrold, you are seriously funny. You actually made me laugh out loud when I read your blog and my tagboard.
My tagboardJarrold: JB sucks! HAHAHA. Paramore beats JB anyday.... Anyone member of paramore beats the entire JBB. EWWW JB... "When you look me in the....*Slap*"Jarrold's blogJonas brothers is like Paramore having a bad dayClassic, isn't it? Ok at least I find it funny. Well that aside it's been a pretty eventful week. Let me try to summarise it from Monday...
MondayWoke up early to study(: After that was project D lessons all the way till night, until around 9.10 actually. After that, I went for dinner at KFC with Susu which was quite interesting. Haha cos they were supposed to close at 10pm, but we just walked in merrily at 9.40 and ordered a buddy meal and sat there eating until we were the only ones left. We got out of there at 10.15 maybe.
TuesdayI finally met Susu at Bukit Panjang Plaza during lunchtime to study. We bought sushi and then went to Starbucks, ordered drinks and discreetly ate the sushi there. It was quite fun/funny actually(: After that we went walking around and we saw this shop selling a lot of mangas, but it was in Jap.
BUT I MANAGED TO FIND INUYASHA! I CAN RECOGNISE THE WORDS EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT IN ENGLISH(: So I'm gonna go find copies in English and get them(: We also went to the library there and searched for Inuyasha mangas, but they weren't available there and most of the others were on loan anyway. So we just settled for the children's section with all the folk and fairytale books and actually read them. And took lots of pictures while blocking up the whole entire aisle. Then we had chocolate fondue with fruit, marshmallows and biscuits or something. I had to rush off after that already cos I was gonna watch a play put up by the LaSalle musical theatre students with my mom and sis. But we went early first to Sim Lim Square and I got a silver ipod classic(: Why? So I can play videos (I bet you all can guess it'll be Inuyasha and dance vids) and my mom agreed to it cos she wants my nano one. Even as I'm blogging I'm downloading Inuyasha episodes right now.WednesdayWoke up early again to study, then headed to church for project D class followed by prayer. After that, I met up with my awesome commando group for YM camp to discuss our showcase(: They are hilarious, and the group dynamics are quite interesting, I would say, haha. I'm quite excited for it actually, I think it'll be good. After that, had recital practice at O school from 9.15 to 11.30. I think that was one of the most fun practices I've been to there, we couldn't stop laughing for the first part of the rehearsal.
I think my posts are too long. If you've actually read this whole thing word-for-word, you can let me know (again) and I'll congratulate you or something. A pat on the back. I don't know.
Bye(:
Juiced 12:57 AM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules