Shoutout post + Neck pain.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Hello friends, this is the shoutout post for all of you(: Yeah yeah, but that'll come later on at the end of this. This post will be really long.
So I've been rather MIA for the past two days or so. Why? Cos I'm injured. Haaa. It happened during dance on wednesday in church. I couldn't even move when I first felt the pain, and being someone who's had quite a lot of incidents with pain, that speaks for quite a bit. My dad (yes he's a doctor) said that it's the nerve at the back of my neck. Something about my muscles being too fatigued and tense that they hit the nerve there or something when I was dancing halfway. But for all who prayed and messaged, thank you(:
However, I guess it's a good thing as well in a way. At least I get time off everything to just relax at home (and Inuyasha marathon, hee!), so praise God for that still.
Shoutout time:Sean! Yes my dear friend you're the first to come to mind, how awesome is that? Haha. Ok maybe cos I'm talking to you on msn right now too. Anyway just wanna say that really, I treasure your friendship a whole lot and you're really amazing. Thanks for standing by me, as well as for all those amazing memories. With much love(:GraceKe! Hello love, I'm really thankful to God for placing you in my life. Although I've barely talked to you before ascension, I still thought you were awesome anyway. And now that I've gotten to know you a bit better, you've turned out to be even more awesome and inspiring. Really(: I love you lots and many. Shenna! Happy belated birthday. I know you'll read this somehow(: Just wanna say that you are so so so very precious to me. I love you, but you already know that of course. I'll stick by you no matter what, and will never fail to tell you "Gong Xi Fa Cai". When you need me, just call and I'll bring more oranges to you.Mel! You are insanely great, you know that?(: But really, you're such a blessing to me in many ways and I'm not saying that just cos I have nothing else to say. Haha! Thanks for always being so encouraging, you make the difference in many situations. Love you!Shaunster! I think you might need to highlight this in order to read it properly. Heh sorry about that. But anyway, I love you tonnes(: I can never figure out where you get the energy to always be so encouraging and do all the things that you do in the way that do it. I can't say much, cos you exceed whatever word that comes to my mind. Big hug, you're highly treasured(:ShuJing! You really inspire me in many many ways. I'm here for you, I'll always back you up in everything, and that's not just cos you're my leader (though you're a really good leader still!). Love you and many hugs(: I shall talk more with you!Nic, Jud, Rach, Shu, Bin! I miss you guys lots! Sorry I couldn't make it today for the lunch and catch-up with you all. But I'll see you really soon I hope! Lots of love, you all make school fun and awesome. (That's a huge compliment! Haha)Whew, who knew giving shoutouts would take so long? Anyway...Joy! You do literally bring joy into my life(: Much love.Colin! You're still the best.Le Sze! Happy belated birthday. I love you tonnes, I'm here for you too.Deb! Being in the same Det as you is like a privilege. Faithe! Keep up that awesome personality, love you(:Kelly! Remember my secret, I wouldn't have told it to you if you didn't matter to me(:Chloe! Having a friend like you makes me feel really honoured. Nelson! Haha, surprised? Anyway you're really awesome, seriously. In all that you do(:Gaius! You're superbly gifted and talented. I'll be supporting you!Angie! AHHHH! *Grabs and hugs*Serene! You. Are. Powerful. Haha(:Avelene! I still think you have a really pretty voice. Kristie! Disturbiaaaaaaa!Linda! If you happen to read this, know that you are highly valued and loved(: You're beautiful!Susu! It's IN-U-YA-SHA! When are you gonna feed me more riceballs?!?!Jarrold! I definitely can't leave you out of this. To put it plainly, I think you're amazing, really. There's more of course but it'll boost up your ego too much. OK! It's finally all done. If I've missed you out, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to, really! It's just that Inuyasha is calling me now.
Juiced 1:16 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules