Co-Susulyng is my gum.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I've made an observation. You get more tags when you post. That's why I'm posting now! So you all who read this, tag(:
For my gum, my diabolical plan is not foolish, it is quite true I think! And the reason why I'm putting this here is cos I'm not sure how else to reply you.
Went for dinner yesterday with the street jazz people from the O school recital. Quite fun(:
And I don't think my shoutout segment thing is working. Mainly cos I'm too lazy to keep adding people there everyday. So I think I'm just gonna leave it there for now, I'll give up on it and do shoutouts on my posts.
I like stickers.
Juiced 2:33 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules