Disturbia!
Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello friends, it's been sometime since I've last updated!
Anyway things have been really busy with all the dance practices and christmasquerade preparations. But it was all worth it, cos I've had a blast doing all of that anyway. For all the dancers, you all are awesome. Go see the dance blog now. NOW. Ok, after you've read my post. Hahahaha.
Christmasquerade itself was awesome(: And like I told Susu just now, thanks to it I know how to spell "masquerade" properly. Haha. But still, comm you guys are really awesome and working alongside all of you has been amazing.
As for dance, I think the performance at BV was the best actually. Cos of the good stage. Haha(: Anyway I love all of the dancers, they are awesome. Go read the dance blog I tell you all!
I was talking to Susu early this morning for at least 2 hours. We wake up early, I know. Our phone call ended at 4am I think.
Anyway, shoutouts now!(:
Susu - Gum, I love you! _____ likes Su-lynn!
Sean - Weird girls seem to have an affinity to you.
Joy - You are amazing and such a blessing
Lizzie - Thanks for lending me the book!
Chloe - I need to spend time with you soon(: As in proper time.
Jud - I miss you, buddy!
Shu - Love you tonnes(:
Nic - Love you truckloads(:
Colin - I know you have internet connection over there so you could probably see this.
Jarrold - Friend, okay now I really wanna go to America too!
Gaius - My god-father thought you were me last night before the performance.
Ahhh ok I'm lazy already. I'll leave you all with this heart-warming photo:
Juiced 4:25 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules