"I said I'm fine, Ron!"
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I stayed over at Susu's house yesterday(: And cos I'm too lazy to type everything out from scratch, I told her I'm just gonna copy and paste from her blog and add in my own comments here and there(: Enjoy! My comments are in blue.
it's 8:07am! :o
The gum left just now, resulting in my blogging cos I can't sleep!
I actually took a bus at 7.30 in the morning! :(Anyway, yesterday after Chloe and i were chatting away till 3 plus and my very long sleep i got up at 2 hoping I'd complete my homework with no distractions, but then my gum came along on facebook and we were talking on the facebook chat cos we like the POP! sound
Or more like Susu found my online on facebook but I wasn't on Msn when it comes up. and then she claimed she wouldn't be able to do work at home she just doesn't know why! so i said why not come over:) and she said, OKAY!
we went to the plaza to buy plentiful of snacks and starbucks to load us up :)
And we managed to finish up all of it! it was already 5ish so we said no to sushi(i have an eternal craving)
Me too! We had such a fun time doing foolish stuff i can't even remember cos they were random and all over the place.
We also were able to talk actual serious stuff(: but then we started being diabolical and called seanlee just to be mean and see if our evil plan worked. It worked halfway :) sean is quite foolish.
I would say... Sean is unique(: [I deleted a short portion of stuff here]anw we spent half our time talking to sean! :) only cos stuff happened so we sang and played him songs like irreplaceable,apologise and disturbiaaaaa :)
I've realised that Rihanna's voice is soooo low. Haha I sound like a man or something when I sang Disturbia at times. I'm overly impressed with gum's voice its like insanely good. so good she keeps making me forget to play C and i always play G.
Hehe I'm working on it. And it was already 1 so we watched harry potter and the order of the pheonix! :Dwe had big cravings for HP!
I'm a Team Potter member all the way! :D We laughed and spoke so much during the show and she kept ruining moments like when Harry and Cho kissed( booo!)
It wasn't intentional, really. then she moved and she was lying on my hair and then i shrieked. And at the end when Voldymould (i'm not stupid i know the actual spelling) was doing his whole "you will loose everything"
Susu you spelt 'lose' wrongly (: she burst out into random laughter and so did i and we just laughed the credits. and we had lots of candy and chocolate and snacks at 3 am :D
Then we talked ourselves to sleep until it was 7am and then i heard "when I'm feeling lonely, sad as I can be.."
Haha that's my alarm. It's the shiny teeth song by Chip Skylark! You know, Fairly OddParents? and she went "susu" and i went "what in the world is that?" and she forced me up :) it is raining such a nice weather to sleep but i can't sleep :( i really tried to sleep. anyway i'll force myself to sleep cos its christmas eve!
I had to get up so early and brave the rain all for math tuition which later got cancelled =\sean: you're just another jarrold and gaius
gum: i wanna be gaius!
cos I look like him already anyway...And now there is Ron and Harry
haha I loved this scene! it's so funny.and she's harry and i'm ron.
Harry: i said i'm fine, ron!
Ron: right, I'll just leave you to your thoughts then.
heheh we kept doing that last night and even just 10minutes ago on the phone. gum, why are you so dramatic? LOOK AT ME!!
haha! Susu you're one to talk to say I'm dramatic compared to you... heheh.
Yup so that's about it:D
Specially for my gum, Susu: I said I'm FINE, Ron! (I love you la.)
Juiced 5:15 PM