An invansion from the gum
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Hello stalkers who stalk Melissa Gan Li
Yan!
This is
Chong Su-Lynn : )
I'm invading my gum's blog cos she invaded mine so
hahaha! She's also over now and she's reading
Inuyasha that
sean bought for her and he misspelled the weapon
Inuyasha uses.
In the words of gum, "Get it right won't you!""
Anyway, I shall blog on behalf of gum cos after this she'll be busy at home opening presents, and since she slowly opens the gift peeling of the tape, she'll take eternity.
Today was Christmas service!
Yay! I liked this year's one because the praise and worship was fun. It was like a story with songs so it felt like High School Musical and we would sing the songs. how fun! Yup and service was good and then it was hectic giving out all the cards and stuff. The gum had it easy cos she just needed to hunt people down and stick post its on them. I had to run to people write down a
christmas greeting on Masking tap and slap it on them (for the guys i would literally whack them)
reallllll hard!
Muahaha. And i made sure everyone had to wear it for the whole day and they would have to leave it wherever I placed it. Being the nice little lady I am, I pasted them at really nice areas : )
Anyway thanks to the many pretty cards and candy! : ) Gum and I are eating our candy now.
After service a big ginormous group of us went to boon tong
kee for lunch : )
Wasn't such a pleasant sight during lunch for her cause of ____. Muhahaha!
Anyway after that everyone split and one big group left for lan, can't believe melissa(i'm using melissa to show my stern self) almost made me go. But she and I came to my home cause she's obsessed with my house haha her mum said " Why you like sulynn so much ? " : )
Anyway we did foolish stuff but we yawned our whole way over here because we slept close to 4 yesterday : ( and when i went to meet her to go to church today i was 30 minutes early : (
I'm sleepy.
Alright I think i'm a very detailed blogger.
To the gum, thanks for everything! You're insane : ) Yes we'll go do more covers when you come over which will be super soon. I just realised you stayed over on Tuesday till wednesday, and you come over today and I probably will see you in the next 3 days. Oh no. Hahaha. Bye Harry! : )
Frolicking in the grass.
Juiced 5:57 PM