NICOLE CHAN MIN!!
Friday, December 5, 2008

NICOLE CHAN MIN! Happy belated 15th birthday, my dear friend(: Ok ok I know that this is waaaayyyy delayed, and I'm really really sorry for that. Therefore, I shall tell everyone here of your greatness.
Nic, you're a really awesome friend(: You have this cool quirky personality that makes you so likeable. Even though you adore people like Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron to bits and take some of the most unglam photos ever (like the above one), I love you. If you do manage to read this when you're overseas, hope you're having a blast in Australia! I miss you tonnes, it really has been more than a month since I've seen you. You're really treasured and precious, and I'll see you real soon, friend! With much love always, and I'm here for you(:
Juiced 2:18 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules