O school recital
Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hey friends(:
Monday
It was the O school recital. And yes it was awesome, not only the performance but the practices and getting to know other people better. I can't really sum it up very well, but I'll leave all of you with the above picture. It's the only one I can find that has all of us (street jazz) in it, so deal with us in our normal dance clothes without costumes and makeup(:
Tuesdaywas uneventful.
WednesdayHad christmas comm meeting and we filmed the promo(: I'm excited to see the final edited product. Then there was prayer and then dance.
Ok I'm really too lazy now to do anything more. Bye(:
Juiced 6:42 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules