Quiz from Kristie
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Was tagged by Kristie to do this, but I won't pass it on cos chances are, no one will actually do it(: But if you want to, feel free to answer this and say that I tagged you or something. Yeah.
1. What have you been doing recently?
Lots of dance, church stuff, inuyasha-ing and attempting to do homework and study.
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Nope, unless I bring it to school.
3. What happened at 10 am today?
I was sleeping soundly.
4. When did you last cry?
Honestly, I can't remember. So let's just say a long time ago
5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Only the one that God has determined for me!
6. What do you want in your life now?
Lots of things. To improve in dance, singing and acting, have more free time, more discipline/will-power to study, and of course a whole lot more of God.
7. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Hah?
8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No.
9. What was the last movie you caught?
Uhh. The cinema would be HSM3, otherwise it'll be the Simpsons Movie. And I love it. Haha(:
10. Does the person you like knows that you like him/her?
I don't like anyone in that way right now.
11. Who always makes you laugh?
No one, actually(:
12. Do you speak languages other than english?
I'd say a low-standard of Chinese. I won't mind learning Jap if I had the time, though.
13. Favourite website(s)?
Probably Youtube.
14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Meeting Hosea in church for dance and then it's Star Awards!(:
15. Who do you wanna be like?
Jesus!
16. Who will you choose to die with?
This question's context is not clear. It annoys me.
17. Where have you been today?
Home all the way! It's a study/do work and recover day.
18. What game do you play often?
Nothing, actually.
19. Who are you missing right now?
Actually,
what I'm missing is the O school recital and all the rehearsals.
20. If you have to choose between a friend and a lover, who will you choose?
Depends on the situation.
21. What are you doing right now?
This quiz, facebook, my english research assignment.
22. Which primary school were you from?
SCGS!
23. Name three colours you like.
Oh nooo, I like so manyy! Fine. Uhh black, gold and white.
24. What emotion do you like to show?
Smiley faces!
25. What is life to you?
On earth, you mean? Then I'd say preparation for heaven with God.
26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Once again, depends on the situation.
27. Who did you last chat with on msn today?
No one.
28. Who do you admire the most?
No one.
29. Which month are you born in?
September
30. How are you feeling right now?
Weird cos my right ear feels blocked.
31. What is the time now?
6.30pm exactly.
32. Your opinion on the person who tagged you.
*Tooot* ... Haha kidding! I love you, Kristie(:
33. What colour do you like to dye your hair?
I won't dye, I'll get extensions that are either blue or white or purple.
34. Why are you doing this test?
I don't know, really. Haha.
35. What do you do when you're moody?
Keep to myself.
36. At which stage do you wish to get married?
Not anytime soon, that's for sure!
37. Who is closer to you?
Er this question annoys me. "Closer" means I should get 2 options but I see none. Eeeeee!
38. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Go running around the whole of Singapore telling everyone I love them and telling them about Jesus.
39. Who is/are the people/person you trust the most?
My sister!
40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Is that in a literal sense?
41. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Hmm let me get back to you on that.
42. What is your goal for this year?
Well, this year's coming to an end soon, so there's no point for me to answer this.
43. Do you believe in eternity love?
It's "eternal love", not "eternity love". Get it right, will you? But yeah I do(:
44. What feeling do you love the most?
I don't know cos I'm rather unemotional most of the time.
45. What feeling do you hate the most?
Something that I know I shouldn't be feeling. And everyone, don't get any weird ideas.
46. Do you really think it's global warming now?
Bad phrasing!! Who came up with these questions?!
47.Do you like doing quizzes?
Yeah, quizzes with questions that are understandable and with proper use of english.
48. Do you believe in gods?
I believe in Jesus and that there's only 1 God.
49. Who cares for you the most?
God.
50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
If it's a
thing then I'm not sure.
51. What will you bring when you fight?
Tetsusaiga!!! Or arrows. Or a wind tunnel! Jewel shards! Haha I feel lame now.
Juiced 6:17 PM