Quiz Thing(:
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Cos I was tagged by Joycelyn(:
Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1. I'm ambidextrous. Or somewhat at least(:
2. I want to be able to do a Mariah scream!
3. I wanna go to places like California to take dance classes.
4. I still haven't finished my holiday homework.
5. Chong Su-Lynn is my gum.
6. I'm talking to gum and Jud on msn now!
7. I always appear offline on msn. Except for some rare occasions.
8. My register number has been eight before.
9. I want very good results for Os.
10. I like Leona Lewis (HAH Jud!)
11. I think going overseas to study would be cool.
12. Inuyasha is the best anime everrr!
13. Today is Christmas Eve.
14. My dad is a doctor.
15. I want to stayover at Susu's house again.
16. 16 used to be my favourite number. Now it's 7.
Ok, so these are the people I'm tagging. If you happen to see this, try to do it or something(:
1. Susu - cos you're my gum.
2. Jud - I know you'll probably do this! (:
3. Nic - cos I miss you
4. Jarrold - because he's in US right now.
5. Lizzie - cos she's my awesome cell leader!
6. Joy - I'd like to see what she'll write
7. Sean - cos you're cool (I'm only admitting this once!)
8. Alicia - I know you come to my blog sometimes
9. Le Sze- love you!
10. Kristie - love you too!
11. Gaius - cos your blog desperately needs an update
12. Angeline - I don't know why, but I'm biased towards you.
13. Avelene - I still like your voice(:
14. Ben Peh - I just remembered you have a blog too
15. Jun Wei - same goes for you!
16. Serene - big hug!
Juiced 5:33 PM