and i will praise Him(:
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Hey! Sorry, I didn't get to finished my shoutouts yesterday cos I was rushed off.
Anyway, today was plain awesome, but only because of God and how great He is, of course(:
Okay, so now onto shoutouts!
Gum, love you(: And still will even if you're some disgusting loser who farts a lot and has no friends no life and no personality. Haha I can't remember your exact words.
Jarrold, sorry for stealing away your candy(: And yes friend, you're awesome, even without your reeses and starbust sweets. They're just an added bonus.
ShuJing, honestly I'm not quite sure what to say cos a huge mix of words such as 'amazing' come to mind when I was trying to decide what to type(:
Grace, serving alongside you is always great and an honour. Love you lots!
Sean, here you go, just cos I know you'll want a shoutout too.
Shenna, Chinese New Year's coming soon! And, I found your wordpress(: Much love.
Juiced 11:47 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules