first day of school.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Of course, how could I not blog about the first day of school today?
It's awesome coming back to school, actually. (Yes, cue the shouts of "Freak!" and "What's wrong with you?!") Managed to somewhat catch up with friends, and speaking of that, Min-wei told LauraF about my new found love for Inuyasha(: We are all very excited.
Also, it's weird being sec4. As in I don't feel as if I'm a senior in school. Those in SC will understand what I mean by this. And now, the classroom's on the 4th floor. Which means I'll be very fit and have strong legs. Oh and about the classroom, I'm sitting next to ShuLi again! With Nic right behind and Rach diagonally behind me. Kaibs is in front. But the only downside is that Jud somehow got separated from us at the other far end of the classroom. For now. For now...
Honestly, I'm excited for the year ahead. I think it'll be rather fun to take Os, actually. (Cue more shouts of "Freak" and "What's wrong with you") Also, it's SYF year(: Busy busy.
Ok before I go rambling on, I'll do some shoutouts and then proceed to do homework.
Judith, bring the planner thing on Monday!:D Love you buddy, this year's gonna be great. Subway and Carl's Jr more ok?
ShuLi, hey partner! To many more weird, random and hilarious times ahead. I finished up all the candy you gave me already, it was too good! And I love the glass bottle thing too(: Thanks!
Nicole, be nicer(: Haha I love you lots! And I'll be an expert at it in no time, I'll show you! It will be my de-stressing activity. Which means I'll be playing with it quite a lot. Haha
Rachel, we're english reps again. I told you english teachers seem to love you(: And I've grown used to your permed hair already. You look awesome with it!
KaiBin, this year, I bet Hui Ru's gonna give you as much homework as she gives me. HAH! But I bet you won't even read this. ;) Haha, love you still!
Juiced 7:21 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules