Happy 16th To Susu(:
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHONG SU-LYNN!
Gum, you are awesome and I love you lots. More than candy, Inuyasha and rock band. I think that statement coming from me will be enough to make anyone break down in tears of joy. Like you said, actions speak louder than words, and I'm not exactly good with this sentimental kind of stuff. So, to many happy and memorable times ahead with you(: I'll let that speak loud enough of how important you are.
Yes, I bet you geniuses have already figured that yesterday was Susu's surprise party thingum. Go to her not-so-private-anymore blog for details, she didn't leave anything out. Let's just say I'm hooked to rock band now.
School's been awesome too, even though as I plainly told ShuLi in all sincerity, 'I don't get how people manage to be so bitchy, it drains too much of my energy and takes more effort than I'm willing to put in'. Haha I said something along those lines. Me being me, I've forgotten even what I said already.
Oh yes. Min-wei and LauraF, I'm hopelessly addicted to fanfiction.net now and it's all your fault. Howhowhow! Min, you'd better update your fanfic in the next few days! You can't just tell me excitedly one recess that you're gonna add in a well-crafted twist, that I was the one to inspire you to actually put it in and not actually write it out.
There's also been lots of talk about relationships nowadays. Wherever I go, it seems. No offense to anyone, but I just don't get stuff like that. Maybe it's cos I still think boys have cooties, or that I'm still young and somewhat innocent. Or maybe I'm meant to have the gift of celibacy. Or perhaps it's cos I have "I Don't Need A Man" by PCD stuck in my head right now. I don't think I'll know anytime soon, so I won't waste more of my energy thinking too much (it hurts my head) or continue typing here.
Er. Bye! :D
Juiced 11:00 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules