i want to be a monarch butterfly!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Could someone please make a quiz for me? A very long one that is grammatically correct. (:
I'll buy you candy!
Judith, Rachel likes Paramore too. HAH! (:
Nicole, remember to listen to Leona's version of Run!
KaiBin, you don't actually come here but I still love you
ShuLi, hello my dear friend, Yong Hei and the rest of my paper pets send their regards.
Rachel, do you still believe that the holidays were extended to a whole week?
Christine, gahhh I feel as if I miss you tonnes. I shall get down to writing you a nice long letter one of these days. (:
Juiced 9:18 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules