lame is my favourite kind of joke.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Let's try to summarise my weekend.
SaturdayI sadly missed out on Fuel cos I was at home studying. I know I did at least 3 hours, and I'm so happy that I understand Chemistry better now. Yeah. That was all that happened. Ok fine, maybe I went to fanfiction.net and read a whole story at night and was thrilled when I found out it has a sequel to it too.
SundayWent for service in the morning. And let me just say that I'm totally glad that I did. Heavenly Father, I love You(:
I feel like doing things in point-form now.
- Cell prayer (It was Ave's birthday!)
- Project D meeting
- Lunch
- Studied in the youthroom
- Gave in as usual to my sweet tooth and bought ben&jerry's with Jarrold
- Studied while eating ice-cream and feeding some to Chloe, Gaius and Mel (residue, yuck) while listening to lame jokes and laughing a lot
- More lame jokes (refer to this post's title)
- Other stuff that I can't remember by now with people like Mel, Lizzie, Jarrold, Aiken and Chloe
- Watched videos
OH RIGHT. Who could forget that 4.6 million-hit video of the poor bird who had an accident while weight-lifting?
Had dance after that. And let me say that I'm really proud of Grace, Linda, Kristie, Danellia, Le Sze and Alicia(: They were all really awesome today as they taught/learnt Disturbia.
Why am I still awake? I have a chemistry test tomorrow.
Toodles! [Ew, that was not like me at all.]
Juiced 11:18 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules