my proper blog-and-not-quiz post.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Hello!
It's been a (long) while since I've lasted posted something. So let's see how things have been going.
School is actually awesome(: Haha I don't care if you call me a freak for saying that, I but love school! Even the work (at times). Especially the friends. I like E Math and Literature. Also, I finally managed to catch-up with people like Christine, Laura, Laura and Min-wei! Speaking of them, I found out a few days ago from Christine that she reads my blog. So I can now do shout-outs for her too! Starting with this: I love you Christine, lots and lots(: And Min-wei and LauraF have influenced me to become semi-hooked to fanfiction.net hopelessly reading fanfics on Inuyasha. As for LauraN, I see her enough during drama(: ShuLi, Nicole, Rachel, Judith and KaiBin are their usual wacky/retarded/loveable selves. I shall tell the five of you about my stalker soon.
Drama is also going well(: We set-up our drama booth for the sec1s on Monday for the part where they walk around on Tuesday and look at all the various CCAs. I hope Xinxin gets into drama, she'll be awesome. I know, I'm so biased. SYF auditions are this coming Tuesday, and I'm really excited for that, but guess what?!?! We're gonna have a DRAMA CAMP! Finally, something more for us to do and look forward to.
Anyway, I think that's about all.
Juiced 7:24 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules