put me on a one-way trip to california.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Chinese New Year(:
Yesterday (Saturday) was Jiejie's class party thingum at our house. It was quite cool I suppose, and Bel and Hosea came too. Go to Bel's facebook album for all the pics.
Today (Sunday) was the reunion dinner.
Moving on.
I somehow have this knack of getting into things when they're way overdue. Inuyasha, for example. And now, I'm starting to have a liking for Evanescence (hold in your surprise). Mainly cos of Amy Lee, I think she has an awesome voice and vocal range. And now I have "Lithium" stuck in my head. And now I wanna learn to play the piano. Really really badly.
Magenta is better than Lilac.
Juiced 11:26 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules