sleeping beauty
Friday, January 30, 2009
Yeap just watched Sleeping Beauty. I give it 3.5/5 stars.
The storyline is rather simple (those who know me well enough will know that I love complicated plots), but it's so funny!
Ok, I know it's not supposed to be. But I couldn't help but laugh SO hard whenever Aurora started crying. I'm not mental (
ok maybe a bit at times), but she's just so hilarious when she cries! Don't you agree? And the line that Philip said, later repeated by his father, about the 14
th century was classic. That's my favourite part.
"Now father, you're living in the past. This is the 14th century!" And Aurora was 16 too. What is it with being 16? Not like they look like it
anyway. But then again, it's a fairytale, so things aren't meant to always make sense, which is what I like about it. Anyway, it wasn't bad, but of course
Mulan and Hercules beat it hands down. And
Nic has this best line ever on Sleeping Beauty: "I like it cos she's sleeping most of the time, so there's nothing to
criticize!" By the way, I think blue is Aurora's colour. Not pink.
Anyway, I was feeling sort of sick yesterday, so I slept really early at 10.45pm! Wow, right?
ShuLi has agreed to join me on my Disney quest thing just for Peter Pan(: Meaning that's the only one she'll agree to watch.
AND HERE'S THE MOST EXCITING THING EVER:
I found this box-set of disney songs that I used to always listen to when I was much younger. Cool, huh? I was
ecstatic when I saw it and started to
reminisce by immediately playing it.
OH. Lee Kai Bin, since I gave you my
url today, you might finally be here, so HI FRIEND(:
Juiced 6:57 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules