i wanna be anti-social (:
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Hey friends. Haven't updated in some time. Ok, I shall tell you the interesting stuff about what's been happening.
Friday was really awesome(: Went to Crescent to perform for their Crez Awards event thing. Sarah Swee invited us (Dedi-K-ted) cos she was helping out for the event. And she is really amazing. Like really really. Extremely professional. And I love Crescent! It looks really colourful and happy. And all of them at the event were so enthusiastic. They even cheered before our performance started when they didn't know who we were. Haha. And the guys had their fan clubs, too.
Saturday was cool too. I'd say the best part of my day was the service itself, and I'm so glad that God moved the way He did during praise and worship. During dinner later on, I got to know this girl called Christie who is relatively new to our church. She moved here from Batam to study. I like her(: Haha. Anyway.
Sunday... Service in the morning, studying and a little bit of dance in the afternoon, then dance practice at night at studio. I wanted to go for Char's birthday celebration, but it was a bit late after dance ended considering I had school the next day and still needed to study for chinese ting xie.
Monday, had school and was sleepy almost the whole way through. Went to Geylang Methodist Secondary later on for the breakthrough camp performance. It was cool too(: I'm a bit lazy to type out all the details of what happened for the rest of the night.
Today (Tuesday) was unexciting until school ended. The sec 4 drama SYF people went to this rehearsal for the play we're gonna watch this Friday directed by Claire. We mainly just helped to paint the set, but it was cool either way. Now my conference shirt has brown paint on it.
Gahh. (:
Juiced 6:52 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules