lizzie's ipod quiz
Sunday, February 1, 2009
This is an iPod quiz so you gotta answer by shuffling your iTunes :D
Ripped from Lizzie.
This is the song that will play at your wedding:
Soldiers - Out of EdenI'll even dance along to it.You wish for:
Never Let Me Go - PlanetshakersNo one understands that:
Grim Goodbye - Red Jumpsuit ApparatusYou hear the angels whispering:
Bleeding Love - Leona LewisOh how sad.Your mama said:
Almost Lover - A Fine FrenzySomehow that's rather hard to imagine.Sometimes this road:
Only One - HillsongRely on:
Dedi-K-ted: September 2007Yes, I really laughed when I saw this one.When you get lost you:
Roll - Flo Rida Feat. Sean KingstonYeap, rolling is fun.Some days will be:
I Like To Move It - Reel 2 Reel That's grayer than:
Consuming Fire (Live) - HillsongKnow that the sun is:
Your Love - LlyodTrick or:
The God I Know - Alison YapI'll prefer to get the later. No wonder:
Touch De Sky - Collie BuddzThe dream you had last night was:
Lead Me To The Cross - HillsongWow, that must have been a cool dream. No, that's not sarcasm.You're always thinking of:
High And Lifted Up - Hillsong LiveYou would describe yourself as:
Baby Don't Go - Fabolous Feat. T-painMy mistake was:
The Time Has Come - Hillsong UnitedOh dear.You can't understand:
Candyman - Christina AguileraRap is:
Was It Worth It - Keyshia ColeYes, it was.The best thing in the world is:
Love Game - Lady GaGaHaha, I disagree.You act like:
Fame *less than sign* Infamy - Fall Out BoyI'm so annoyed, I can't put the proper song title here cos it'll affect the HTML tags.I'll have a:
369 - Cupid Feat. B.O.B.
You can't explain:
Don't Cha - PCD
You sing when:
Wait A Minute - PCD
It's true that:
Sneakernight - Vanessa Hudgens
Prison is for:
Miscommunication - Timbaland Feat. Keri Hilson
You want to find:
Thanx 4 Nothin' - Mariah Carey
You fear:
Keep My Heart - Jeff Deyo
This makes me sound like some sad, tragic person. I'm not.You didn't like:
Nobody Gotta Know - JC
You want your significant other to be:
My Heart - Paramore
Wow that's suitable.You don't have to worry about:
Pick It Up - Planetshakers
The last thing you thought was:
Stupid - JC
Hooray!You're staying for the:
Whatchamacallit - PCD
Juiced 11:12 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules