my blog might as well be for quizzes now.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Ok, let me tell all of you this.
I FIND FACEBOOK NOTES ANNOYING. Don't know why either(: So, I'm just gonna do all the quizzes I've been tagged for on my blog here. Starting with this thing that
Susu tagged me for.
Rules:
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
(I'm so annoyed, there's no question number 8 or 19)
1. What is your name : Melissa
2. A four Letter Word : Male
3. A boy's Name :
Malcom4. A girl's Name : Mary
5. An occupation : Musician
6. A color : Magenta
7. Something you'll wear : Mask
9. A food :
Maltesers10. Something found in the bathroom: Metal (Lots of things are made of metal...)
11. A place : Market
12. A reason for being late : My foot had a cramp so I couldn't walk.
13. Something you'd shout : MELISSA IS AWESOME!
14. A movie title : Mean Girls
15. Something you drink : Milo
16. A musical group : Muse
17. An animal : Moose
18. A street name : Melissa's Street
20. The title of a song : My Love - Justin
TimberlakeOkay, now for the "25 Things About Me Quiz" that I was tagged to do by lots of people.
1. I'm talking to Gum via
facebook messaging now. We like the 'pop' sound it makes.
2. I came home from dance class a while ago and haven't bathed yet. So I stink. A LOT.
3. There's an A Math test tomorrow.
4. My hair is black. Like totally black-with-no-hint-of-brown.
5. I want
FOB's new album. (hint)
6. Be extra-nice to me and I'll share with you my chocolate this weekend.
7. I like it when people tag my blog, even if it's for no reason.
8. I'm kind of ambidextrous.
9. When I was a toddler, I used to love to run around naked. No kidding. (And no pun intended)
10. I used to go for gym lessons when I was younger.
11. I'm a very direct person. What you see is what you get.
12. I can't stand it when people are indirect or try to be discreet.
13. Unless something extremely big happens, I won't be in Singapore anymore after I complete
JC.
14. I can't believe I publicly announced that.
15. When people don't use proper English, I get annoyed.
16. My favourite
Hillsong song is "More Than Life".
17. I don't like being stereotyped.
18. What I hate the most is when people copy my style. I don't find it flattering, just annoying.
19. I need to write Christine and Erica letters!
20. My planner is a Minnie Mouse one from Tokyo Disneyland that Judith bought for me.
21. When I exercise or dance, I LOVE sweating. Makes me feel as if I've done a lot.
22. Don't touch my hair or head unless I'm in a really good mood or I like you a lot.
23. I like oranges.
24. I seem to not have enough time to spend with my friends, especially in church.
25. I like my collarbones.
THERE! IT'S FINALLY DONE!
Juiced 9:28 PM