a proper, non-disney post.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Hello!
I've realised most of my posts have been about Disney so far. So this shall be a proper, non-Disney post.
SaturdayI finally got my keyboard! Hooray hooray hooray. I even woke up at 9am for it. And spent a good 2 to 3 hours playing on it. Then I went online and watch youtube videos. Nigahiga stuff, more specifically. And it's so awesome! Really. If I had a youtube account, I'll subscribe right away. You all should go watch all the videos. Went to church after that! Service was really great, from the praise and worship (I'm still over-joyed that Gaius led "More Than Life") to the sermon to the post-party. The long cell-talk with ShuJing was worth it too.
SundayFinally went for Sunday service! Yay. And I was freezing the whole time cos I couldn't find any of my hoodies. I know, quite absurd right? Cos I have quite a few. Went for lunch at Mac's (more like I was dragged to lunch by Mel and Alicia) and studied bio in the youthroom for a while before getting side-tracked and talking to people like Sean and Meredith when she came later. Then there was dance! Hooray. It was a really fruitful session, and we got lots of things done.
Okay, time for a few shoutouts.
Sean, I'll be busy memorising all those lyrics! You'd better start looking up on the chords, yes?
Mel, remind me to give you the links when you see me online!
Gum, I need more time with you. And then we'll come up with even more weird pair-nicknames for us!
Jarrold, you'd better start stocking up your wardrobe with more shirts like the one you wore today and yesterday.
Kelly, so how was Hercules?
Lizzie, we should have a Disney and Harry Potter marathon one day.
Joy, I just wanted to put you up here too! Much love.
Colin, hey friend I need to catch up with you, I'm barely even speaking a word to you these days.
Grace, Alicia, Danellia, you all did awesome today! We'll definitely put up one (ok, maybe three) spectacular performance for His glory.
Juiced 11:43 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules