surveys are fun!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Hello! Haven't posted anything for quite some time. Let me start from last week Thursday. Warning, this is a REALLY long post. Read through the whole thing and I will be super proud of you(:
Thursday was somewhat eventful cos I lost my phone. Before drama started, I went to the toilet to change. I took out my phone from my pocket and placed it on top of the toilet paper container and totally forgot it was there until drama ended at around 6. So naturally it was gone by the time I checked again. When LauraN and Angie helped to call it, it was on, meaning that someone took it. So I infer that my phone has been stolen. Oh well, and up til now I still haven't heard any news and it wasn't given to the general office. But on the upside for Thursday, I remembered that I told Jarrold I would try to watch Naruto. So I did. AND IT'S AWESOME! I LOVE NARUTO, HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT. And it's really funny too.
Friday was busy all the way. ShuLi and I have been making surverys for each other lately. We each have our own notebook for it and we write the dumbest options. Nic comes up with the funniest things too. There was math remedial after school and then I went home for math tuition and straight after that, I had to get ready for the drama outing to Claire's play "The Importance Of Being Earnest". Some of the sec4s were gonna meet at City Hall MRT, but I was late so I assumed they left already so I just made my way there by myself. But as I'm not a genius, I took exit A when I should have taken B to get to Victoria Theatre. I decided I was lost when I'd been walking for a long long time over a long long distance. And I only had my grandma's phone which I borrowed for the night. So I called Min's house number, cos it's the only thing I remember. She wasn't home, so her dad gave me her handphone number. Then I called her and got LauraN's and Sham's numbers and called. By then the play was supposed to start in 5 minutes. So I called, panicked, went back to the MRT station, took a cab, was drenched with sweat, and was just in time for the starting scene. We also took many photos! And after it was over, I went for supper with Erica. We ended up going to the Esplanade for ice cream and cotton candy. Then she called her mom to pick us up cos it was nearing twelve. Let's just say we had a fun little adventure running about trying to find out where her mom was waiting for us that included dashing across a very wide junction road and climbing up creepy staircases that look like they could be the setting for horror stories.
Saturday was the day I finally got to sleep in. HOORAY! Woke up at 1pm and got ready to go for cell meeting at Sunhaven. But I was still a bit dumb and forgot to bring part of my dance costume for later on's YA conference performance and went back to get it. So I was late for cell and missed prayer and worship, but was strangely there for praise. And then there was sharing as well. But BenA, Faithe, Serene and all the other facilitators, you all did an awesome job(: Then I left at 5 to head to church and got ready for the dance performance. We had our stage run, dinner, slight warm-ups, prayer, and then the performance itself. And I think that Sajuto is an amazing dancer. Really talented. I'm part of his fan club along with my sister, Grace and Meredith. After dance, I went down to the youthroom to study for the geography test and went home after my sister came down from the conference.
Sunday was like a relax, recover, study, watch Naruto day. Didn't go out at all cos I was feeling a bit sick (still do, by the way) and had a lot more to study for geog. Spent the day snacking while studying and taking breaks by watching Naruto. I'm now on episode 20. And we had sushi for dinner(:
Monday is today! The geography test was easier than I expected and I'm really thankful to God that the questions covered the stuff that I was more confident in. Today, ShuLi, Nic and I came up with our own Trivia quizzes. Like a "How Well Do You Know ShuLi?" sort of thing. And I realised that I really need to get to know my friends better! Yes that is a hint to all of you out there. Maybe the facebook thing on writing 25 facts about yourself isn't so pointless after all, huh.
Okay, that's my longest post ever, I think. I'll leave you all with this awesome quote from Nic. This is how she plans to break up with her boyfriend.
"Your'e like peanut butter, I'm like kaya. It's not possible."
Juiced 7:24 PM