my life is interesting.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Hey friends! My life is very interesting. Let me tell you why.
Today was just like any other school day. But during recess as I was munching happily on a pack of BBQ-flavoured cassava chips, something in my mouth felt really weird. So I stopped eating and shoved a finger into my mouth and found out that the wire of my braces was kind of messed up. It really jutted out into my bottom lip and I was proudly showing it off to everyone. LauraN gave me wax, but it couldn't really help cos the wire wouldn't budge. So I went to Mrs Mohan and she agreed to let me get out of school! (: My grandma came to pick me up and we went to see the orthodontist. So now my braces have been tightened a week before they were scheduled to be. And they're yellow now! My dear friends were still having the last period when I got back home. Muahahaha.
Yeah. That's all I wanted to say. OH OH and I got my new phone already. It's a new number as well.
Bye!
Juiced 7:58 PM
profile
Melissa Gan Li Yan
19 September 1993
SCGS
melissa93-@hotmail.com
loves
drinking juice
fruits
cute things
Yeah right. Here's the real list:
Jesus and people.
Oh, who could forget post-its and stickers as well?
Dance, music, drama, film.
Shiny stuff!!!
INUYASHA.
Classic Disney, namely Mulan and Hercules